- You are sorting ALL the parameters correctly when forming the string to hash
- You are not using any extra form of encoding inside the string to hash
- If you are sending the request via a web form check that no extra parameters are included by the browser
- You are not referencing a private network. If the URL contains
localhostor ip ranges
172.16.X.Xa.o. it means the network is not open to public.
- You are not referencing content that is protected by a login mechanism. To test this try accessing the content from a new browser tab/window that has been opened in "Incognito" or "Private browsing" mode (depending on which browser you are using)
- You are linking directly to the public file and not an intermediary web page. Especially important when using file hosts with built in viewers like Google Drive or Box.
- Your file host is not configured for hot link protection or some other measure that will prevent the file being served. Our servers will identify themselves with User-Agent
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Issuu).